Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
1.1 At Phundex, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to our responsibility toward our environment. Our company’s existence is not alone in the world. It’s part of a bigger system of people, values, other organisations and nature. The social responsibility of our business is to give back to the world just as it provides to us.
1.2 This policy applies to our company only and does not refer to our suppliers and partners.
1.3 Our company’s social responsibility is as follows: –
- Compliance and proactiveness refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values
- Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment
1.4 As a part of our code of conduct all employees will: –
- Respect the law
- Ensure that all it’s business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
- Conduct business with integrity and respect for human rights.
- Promote safety and fair dealing
1.5 We recognise the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing garbage and using chemical substances. Stewardship will also play an important role.
1.6 We will ensure we do not risk the health and safety of our employees and community. Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
1.7 We protect human rights through our Anti-Slavery Policy. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labour practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country
1.8 We may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- Advance the arts
- Education and community events
- Alleviate those in need
2.1 Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organised internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organisations.
3.1 Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment by:
- Recycling and composting
- Conserving energy
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies
- Ban use of plastic straws and bags and other single-use products
4.1 We will actively invest in R&D. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to improve the way it operates continuously.
4.2 We readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business. Management must communicate this policy on all levels. Managers are also responsible for resolving any CSR issues.